1) infographic w/research 2.5.12
2) 4" x 4" type experiments: 3.20.12
3) editorial spreads versions a, b, and c: 3.27.12
4) book covers, set of three; bucket list; or poster series, set of three: 4.3.12
5) packaging (three items purchased from a thrift store, branded and packaged together); corporate branding; or story book: 4.10.12
6) 10 second motion piece; iphone app; ipad app concept, theme, wire frames for navigation: 4.17.12
7) personal identity including bcards, emailable pdf (2mgs), url, leave behind (can be bucket list or any of the above with modifications) (4.17.12)
formal list, yes. but, as most of you are doing various projects as per your interests and needs, six final projects (or the equivalent) are due from each of you. personal identity is not optional.
**optional (good) substitutes:
8) design a font
9) set of ten graphic responses to ted podcasts
10) do a mapping project, using a very broad definition of maps (more like guide or journey). make a typographic map, an objective map, and a subjective map, and then a synthesis of all three.
11) make a two to three minute wordless narrative in still frames. the objective is to be clear in your visual communication. use premiere, final cut, after effects, imovie, etc